First Snow Geese With The Super Fox
First Snow Geese With The Super Fox
While sitting in the blind today admiring my freshly restored HE Super Fox and ecstatic to be fortunate enough to own and use such a piece of waterfowling history I had time to think about Nash Buckingham's Bo-Whoop and what nickname I could give to my Super.
Since Nash had two Bo-Whoop's I couldn't call mine Bo-Whoop II so I thought what should a third be called and I decided on Bo-3.0(three point oh!)
I put 12 rounds down Bo-3.0's pipes this morning knocking down 10 geese, 4 Lesser Canada's and 6 Snows collecting 9. One hit the ground, bounced and started flopping around doing the funky chicken and when I took my eyes off it to reload ole Bo-3.O the goose was back up and in the air and out of range before I could slip a round in the chamber to dispatch the bird.
Oh well we have so many coyotes and birds of prey it won't last the night.
Here are a few pics and a brief video link to see Bo-3.O in action...hopefully the video link works for you.
https://1drv.ms/v/c/4e57c4d8dcc7f813/IQ ... k?e=DQicBf
Since Nash had two Bo-Whoop's I couldn't call mine Bo-Whoop II so I thought what should a third be called and I decided on Bo-3.0(three point oh!)
I put 12 rounds down Bo-3.0's pipes this morning knocking down 10 geese, 4 Lesser Canada's and 6 Snows collecting 9. One hit the ground, bounced and started flopping around doing the funky chicken and when I took my eyes off it to reload ole Bo-3.O the goose was back up and in the air and out of range before I could slip a round in the chamber to dispatch the bird.
Oh well we have so many coyotes and birds of prey it won't last the night.
Here are a few pics and a brief video link to see Bo-3.O in action...hopefully the video link works for you.
https://1drv.ms/v/c/4e57c4d8dcc7f813/IQ ... k?e=DQicBf
- fox-admin
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4141
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:46 pm
- Has thanked: 754 times
- Been thanked: 2091 times
Re: First Snow Geese With The Super Fox
Great video. Thanks for sharing. Very nice looking SF, nice to see it back to work. Nice shooting.
-
DarylC
- Posts: 1632
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:04 am
- Location: People's Republic of Maryland
- Has thanked: 2223 times
- Been thanked: 770 times
Re: First Snow Geese With The Super Fox
Yes, great video Frank. Two birds with one shot ending with a triple? You are living the life my friend.
Owning a Fox is not a spectator sport.
- Foxnut
- Posts: 2292
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:53 pm
- Location: Western, MI
- Has thanked: 1472 times
- Been thanked: 1558 times
Re: First Snow Geese With The Super Fox
Frank,
Great report, pics and video!! The case color on that gun is exceptionally and tastefully done! Well done!
Great report, pics and video!! The case color on that gun is exceptionally and tastefully done! Well done!
Regards - Foxnut