Interesting C Grade

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
AmarilloMike
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:23 pm
Location: Amarillo, Texas

Re: Interesting C Grade

Post by AmarilloMike »

My experience has been that it is always cheaper to find a gun that is stocked the way I want it than to buy one at a low price and have it restocked. I don't remember the asking price by the way.

Yours is stocked as it left the factory and that adds legitimacy to the dimensions in my opinion.

To my surprise I recently discovered that I could shoot guns with lots of drop well (for me). I am used to mounting the comb under my cheekbone with the 1-1/4 x 2 guns. Some of the large drop guns fit a pocket on my jawbone near the joint with my chin tucked less than on the high stock guns.

Anyway either way it appears to be a very nice gun.

Best,

Mike
Never trust a dog to guard your food.
Post Reply