Getting ready for the Northeast

AHFCA lists all upcoming events on this Forum. Be sure to check back frequently to see what exciting shooting events, displays, and meeting are scheduled.
Silvers

Getting ready for the Northeast

Post by Silvers »

I hope our Fox Faithful are getting your practice in before the Northeast SxS . Some cell pics taken today ….. a 32” Sterly and one of my pets, a CE Fox named “Matilda”. She has her 30" #2 barrel in these pics. I shot the 32 Sterly two weeks ago to check her, first time out, and did well. I just had to try her again even though she's slated for a new owner later this week. Only missed 4 of 38 tournament targets before switching to Matilda. Ha, maybe I should rethink that sale. :)

Last edited by Silvers on Sun May 29, 2016 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vaturkey

Re: Getting ready for the Northeast

Post by vaturkey »

That CE is a flat out looker for sure. Maybe I'll see it in person next week.
Silvers

Post by Silvers »

Thanks Tom, I look forward to seeing you and other Fox friends this week and of course you can check out Matilda. FUN TIMES! :D :D

Weather app currently shows sun and mixed sun/clouds from Thursday thru Saturday. Shrubs and trees are a little ahead of typical and fully leafed out. Should be fun on the HH grouse course! High temps of 84 - 79 - 81. For those with allergies or asthma, pollen is pretty heavy right now - bring your meds.
CableguyJJS3

Post by CableguyJJS3 »

16ga bullets check!! Already made 12ga but I ran out of wads, probably have to visit the fine folks at the RST tent to grab a few boxes but ready to rock!!

And this beauty showed up in the mail today, just in time to make the trip north!! And believe me when I say in person is as good or better than the pics....

vaturkey

Post by vaturkey »

Now, that is a high condition Sterly. :)