Prayers for "1SGTMosteller "

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
6pt-sika

Prayers for "1SGTMosteller "

Post by 6pt-sika »

Fella's "1SGTMosteller" is in need of some prayer from us all .

He's in a situation that he can use thoughtfull prayer from any and all people .

He called me today and his situation is seriouse . So if you have it in your heart do what you can !
Parker’s , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm’s and my family in the Philippines :!:
TOOL MAN

Re: Prayers for "1SGTMosteller "

Post by TOOL MAN »

6-PT,

Please let him know that the Fox BOD's will put in a good word to the "Big Guy" on his behalf. Last we spoke, he was very upbeat and his prognosis sounded encouraging? It sounds like he was thrown another knuckle ball?
On the whole....I'd rather be in Philadelphia....
Silvers

Post by Silvers »

Count me in whatever it is. I met Sarge at the VC when it was at Pintail Pt, and spent time with him again at two Southerns. He's one of the good guys.
6pt-sika

Post by 6pt-sika »

Silvers wrote:Count me in whatever it is. I met Sarge at the VC when it was at Pintail Pt, and spent time with him again at two Southerns. He's one of the good guys.
Yes he is a good one !

I've known the man maybe a year and he made a positive impression on me !

Well he does have one bad point ! For some unexplained reason he doesn't seem fond of PARKER's :shock:
Parker’s , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm’s and my family in the Philippines :!:
1SG Mosteller

Post by 1SG Mosteller »

I want to thank everyone on this forum! My situation has gotten a lot worse, my cancer has come back in my right thigh and has spread to my lungs, my leg will be amputated on Saturday and then the battle starts for the other! It is terminal and I will fight this until the end when ever it comes! This is the price we pay to live in a free nation!

1SG Mosteller
910-514-1421
eightbore

Post by eightbore »

I am devastated by the news. I thought things were going so well. My best to another non commissioned officer of the "next" era. Bill Murphy, USA 1967-1969
eightbore

Post by eightbore »

Where are you? Did you get to Walter Reed? Let us know. Bill Murphy, ten miles from Walter Reed.
Ithaca33

Post by Ithaca33 »

I'm so very sorry to hear that. Please keep us posted it there is anything we can do.
1SG Mosteller

Post by 1SG Mosteller »

I'm at Walter Reed, 5West, room 11.
bbman3

Post by bbman3 »

Prayers sent and may God Bless You. Bobby
George Lander

Post by George Lander »

David: I had no idea that your cancer had returned. I treasure the few times that we got together, one when you so kindly invited me to spend the night at your home when we were at the Southern. My prayers are with you and I know if anyone can beat it, it is you. You are a tough guy. I still carry the switchblade Gerber that you sent me from the "sand pile" GOD BLESS YOU DAVID!

Best Regards Your Buddy, George
"Therefore, never send to know for whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee"......John Donne
George Lander

Post by George Lander »

eightbore wrote:Where are you? Did you get to Walter Reed? Let us know. Bill Murphy, ten miles from Walter Reed.
Bill: Please try to go over and visit David for all of us here.....George
"Therefore, never send to know for whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee"......John Donne
MilRob

Post by MilRob »

Thoughts and prayers to you
Fin2Feather

Post by Fin2Feather »

Seconding what everyone's already said; wishing you the best.
Utica Fox Appreciation Society - Charter Member
Silvers

Post by Silvers »

I thought I'd post this pic and I hope it's Ok with Sarge. So we all know who we're pulling for with the Lord. Taken at the Spring 2012 Southern at Deep River in NC. Sarge showing good form with a Fox SBT gun. This was the day he graciously steered a Fox 32-inch AE screamer to the booth before its walk-in owner made it to the big SxS vendors in the first tent.