Walnut Inlaid SXS Custom Display Case

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
RayJr302

Walnut Inlaid SXS Custom Display Case

Post by RayJr302 »

I Made this... Maybe someone might be interested... Great to display your fine A H Fox. E-Bay Item# 300501964234 under seller: rayjr302bonnie. Thanks and have a GREAT DAY: Pastor Ray
Bro. Ray Justice
mike campbell

Re: Walnut Inlaid SXS Custom Display Case

Post by mike campbell »

That looks like beautiful workmanship, Ray.If I had a room worthy of displaying it, I'd be seriously interested.
Beware the man with one gun...he likely will bore you to death in others ways, too.
DSizemore

Post by DSizemore »

Ray... That's really nice!! I doubt any of my Foxes are worthy of display in such a nice handmade piece. Really nice.
al

Post by al »

That case is a thing of beauty! The fit and finish is amazing.I especially like the fact that all the screws are aligned
Good Luck with the sale!