SP 34958
- fox-admin
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4147
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:46 pm
- Has thanked: 757 times
- Been thanked: 2109 times
SP 34958
Here some pictures of the SP 12ga 26" I bought at the September G&D auction. I just had to have one to fill an empty slot in my collection. Plan to take it preserve pheasant hunting next week for it's first outing. Outstanding high quality and condition example you rarely see. Not the AH Fox name anywhere!
-
DarylC
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:04 am
- Location: People's Republic of Maryland
- Has thanked: 2227 times
- Been thanked: 771 times
- Foxnut
- Posts: 2295
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:53 pm
- Location: Western, MI
- Has thanked: 1479 times
- Been thanked: 1562 times
Re: SP 34958
Very nice gun Craig. It is interesting to observe some of these guns with no engraving or Fox nomenclature to others that have A.H. Fox on the frame with the light engraving. I think these SP’s, SPE’s and the SPE Skeet & Upland guns are a corner of the Fox collecting/shooting space that is significantly under appreciated. Brett
Regards - Foxnut
- fox-admin
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4147
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:46 pm
- Has thanked: 757 times
- Been thanked: 2109 times
Re: SP 34958
Brett I couldn't agree more, SP's are high quality guns that were just introduced as the market was moving on. I would encourage any Fox collector to give them a serious look. Just as I believe every Fox collector should own at least a few Sterlingworths, the best value in vintage American SxS shotguns.Foxnut wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:54 pm Very nice gun Craig. It is interesting to observe some of these guns with no engraving or Fox nomenclature to others that have A.H. Fox on the frame with the light engraving. I think these SP’s, SPE’s and the SPE Skeet & Upland guns are a corner of the Fox collecting/shooting space that is significantly under appreciated. Brett