Foxcollector forum updates

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
SPE33
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:01 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 199 times

Re: Foxcollector forum updates

Post by SPE33 »

Every time I visit the forum I have to log in with my user name and password to access the members only area. Even if I hit the “remember me” before tapping on log in. I know there were some changes made a short while back. Is anyone else having this issue?
DarylC
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:04 am
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Has thanked: 2234 times
Been thanked: 774 times

Re: Foxcollector forum updates

Post by DarylC »

It happens to me every once in a while.
Owning a Fox is not a spectator sport.
User avatar
Fin2Feather
Posts: 1110
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:15 am
Location: Kansas High Plains
Has thanked: 322 times
Been thanked: 312 times

Re: Foxcollector forum updates

Post by Fin2Feather »

I am logged in on the site and have it in my favorites; it always opens for me and I'm already logged in.
Utica Fox Appreciation Society - Charter Member
User avatar
Jeff S
Site Admin
Posts: 3796
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:59 am
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Has thanked: 2850 times
Been thanked: 1719 times

Re: Foxcollector forum updates

Post by Jeff S »

SPE33 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 09, 2025 9:56 am Every time I visit the forum I have to log in with my user name and password to access the members only area. Even if I hit the “remember me” before tapping on log in. I know there were some changes made a short while back. Is anyone else having this issue?
That’s happened to me a few times, but my daughter was able to straighten me out. I sometimes inadvertently put my “Safari” in the private mode. I think I had to swipe my screen to the side to get back into the “public” mode. Anyway, that is what causes me to have that same problem. Jeff
Shoot vintage firearms, relax, and have fun.
User avatar
fox-admin
Site Admin
Posts: 4151
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 760 times
Been thanked: 2125 times

Re: Foxcollector forum updates

Post by fox-admin »

The new server has a new Ip address. On the opening page of the forum down in the right corner click on delete cookies. Then sign in again and see if that doesn't solve the issue.
Post Reply