Project from Hell

Use this area to post pictures of you favorite Fox custom project or share information about custom projects. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
Mills

Re: Project from Hell

Post by Mills »

Mike of the Mountain wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:50 pm Same guy has had my Lefever thumb pusher since I bought it at our Northern SxS. It was in my possession for maybe 10 minutes. It too has been at least 6 years. It’s a repair, not even a customization.

I stopped asking about it.
I'd demand a return if it was me or I go to the ATF. No excuse for that
DarylC

Re: Project from Hell

Post by DarylC »

And this illustrates why I only shoot my stock, mostly original SxS's at three or four events a year and hunt with them 50% of the time. They break and are a pain to get repaired and cost a bundle to boot. I shoot some form of clays 2-3 times a week so I invested in more modern, durable and easily repaired dedicated target guns. I had one Parker with a well known smith for 5 years for only a refresh. Finally just took it back and lived with it. I'm not one to customize guns. It's your money so have at it.
Owning a Fox is not a spectator sport.