2nd Blood with Uncle Dan

Use this forum to discuss other vintage guns
Post Reply
User avatar
Jeff S
Site Admin
Posts: 3785
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:59 am
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Has thanked: 2828 times
Been thanked: 1708 times

2nd Blood with Uncle Dan

Post by Jeff S »

I brought my new-to-me Lefever to South Dakota and shot this beautiful rooster. Big fun!
D45FDA84-37A4-4BE9-B27B-AEC1F3FEE438.jpeg
Attachments
42EEB917-E1C3-4FF3-BEF8-B82A782EE335.jpeg
Shoot vintage firearms, relax, and have fun.
Jim Cloninger
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: West
Has thanked: 794 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: 2nd Blood with Uncle Dan

Post by Jim Cloninger »

That's a beauty, Jeff. Nice going. I wish I could be out there hunting Pheasants with you!
Jim
Goodbye Mandy, once in a life time hunting dog. I miss you every day.
44whiskey
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:48 am
Location: theater district cut n shoot texas
Has thanked: 2521 times
Been thanked: 257 times

Re: 2nd Blood with Uncle Dan

Post by 44whiskey »

me too buddy,thanks for posting
User avatar
fox-admin
Site Admin
Posts: 4142
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 754 times
Been thanked: 2092 times

Re: 2nd Blood with Uncle Dan

Post by fox-admin »

Great picture Jeff, it looks very dry.
User avatar
Jeff S
Site Admin
Posts: 3785
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:59 am
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Has thanked: 2828 times
Been thanked: 1708 times

Re: 2nd Blood with Uncle Dan

Post by Jeff S »

fox-admin wrote: ↑Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:49 pm Great picture Jeff, it looks very dry.
Yes, extremely dusty and all water holes were dry.
Shoot vintage firearms, relax, and have fun.
vaturkey
Posts: 3598
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Hamilton, VA
Has thanked: 1032 times
Been thanked: 1474 times

Re: 2nd Blood with Uncle Dan

Post by vaturkey »

Jeff, how long you staying out there? Did it finally cool down. I know it was super hot and super dry.
User avatar
Jeff S
Site Admin
Posts: 3785
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:59 am
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Has thanked: 2828 times
Been thanked: 1708 times

Re: 2nd Blood with Uncle Dan

Post by Jeff S »

Tom, I’m back in Michigan. Monday, very windy. I think Tuesday morning it was about 12 degrees, but warmed up to the mid 40’s in the afternoon. Wednesday was mid to high 60’s. Clear blue skies, and lot’s of dust.
Shoot vintage firearms, relax, and have fun.
Post Reply