First blood with Uncle Dan
- Jeff S
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3785
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:59 am
- Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Has thanked: 2828 times
- Been thanked: 1708 times
First blood with Uncle Dan
While I know that many hunters enjoyed a busy opening day in Michigan, our little “slice of heaven” was very slow. Fortunately I was able to get one goose with my new-to-me Lefever.
Shoot vintage firearms, relax, and have fun.
-
44whiskey
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:48 am
- Location: theater district cut n shoot texas
- Has thanked: 2521 times
- Been thanked: 257 times
Re: First blood with Uncle Dan
wow new LeFever,good on you,i enjoy seeing your collection grow. has superfox made it to the blind yet.hope action picks up at your little slice of heaven.thanks for posting and keep them comming,regards Fred 
- Jeff S
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3785
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:59 am
- Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Has thanked: 2828 times
- Been thanked: 1708 times
Re: First blood with Uncle Dan
The Lefever is a 1907 E grade with 30” barrels. Works good on the clays too.
I hope to get the Super out in a week. This week I have to shoot a pheasant or two in South Dakota.
I hope to get the Super out in a week. This week I have to shoot a pheasant or two in South Dakota.
Shoot vintage firearms, relax, and have fun.