Double Gun Journal - Winter 2017

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
OH Osthaus

Double Gun Journal - Winter 2017

Post by OH Osthaus »

i'll have to assume that many of you have already read this issue or are too tied up with Christmas to have reported on it

since normally - i have heard all about the great articles long before it shows up in my mailbox

but- here it is - looking forward to sitting down to a good read tonight with one Macallan at my feet and another in a glass in my hand-

already browsed quickly over Steve and Craig's - can't wait to get into them
"If there is a heaven it must have thinning aspen gold, and flighting woodcock, and a bird dog" GBE
ROMAC

Re: Double Gun Journal - Winter 2017

Post by ROMAC »

Maybe it will be waiting for me when I get home.
"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
Researcher

Post by Researcher »

Certainly not here on the Washington/Idaho border yet! Winter 2017 Parker Pages arrived yesterday though.
Share the knowledge
loggy

Post by loggy »

Researcher, The DGJ made the southern Idaho border today. Two excellent article by Craig and Steve. A nice tribute to Dana. Thanks for taking the time to write and photograph the articles. John
Mike of the Mountain

Post by Mike of the Mountain »

Mine arrived Wednesday, 12/27.
fullchoke16

Post by fullchoke16 »

Mine finally arrived today after the mail lady fought the dogs off to get to the door. They'd leave her alone if she quit feeding them biscuits.
Recoil is most noticed when I miss