Sterlingworths with extra factory engraving?

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
mhead

Re: Sterlingworths with extra factory engraving?

Post by mhead »

mhead

Post by mhead »

Thanks so much for breaking it down for me. I believe I've got it. I have pictures of the other on sd card that will be posted soon. I've seen three of these with this engraving pattern. 16 and two 20. Thanks for all the help.
mhead

Post by mhead »

Image here is the other 20 guage ejector gun with same pattern. Sorry for the pictures they are not the best.
mhead

Post by mhead »

mhead

Post by mhead »

mhead

Post by mhead »

Researcher

Post by Researcher »

Looks similar to the ones I recall. I guess the only thing to do is for someone, interested $35 worth, to get a letter from John Callahan.
Share the knowledge
snakeeater

Post by snakeeater »

Found one 12 bore 30 in. f&f nice . #67763. Any info.?
snakeeater

Post by snakeeater »

snakeeater wrote:Found one 12 bore 30 in. f&f nice . #67763. Any info.?
I bought the old girl at very good price. I don't know if I will keep it or trade to a buddy for a 12 bore ce . will try to post photos later.
mhead

Post by mhead »

Got the Callahan letter back and no notations about extra factory engraving but still odd to see some others with the same pattern. The 12 guage that was found does the pattern look the same as the ones posted . Would like to see some pictures. Very interesting.