Upcoming GA SxS shooting event

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
CableguyJJS3

Upcoming GA SxS shooting event

Post by CableguyJJS3 »

My local group sent out an email yesterday regarding our next organized event. It'll be July 11th at Riverbend Gun Club in Dawsonville GA. I can give full details to anyone interested, just shoot me a pm, I can't figure out how to post the flyer as it's a pdf. Thanks and hope to see some of you guys out there!! Jim
Big Friend Ten

Re: Upcoming GA SxS shooting event

Post by Big Friend Ten »

Take a photo of it with your your phone and email it to yourself...

Mark
gt8977c

Post by gt8977c »

I sent a PM asking for info.

But wanted to let anyone interested in this SxS match know that on that same weekend Riverbend is hosting a Glock Sport Shooting Society (GSSF) match. This GSSF match is huge. Last year there were over 950 entries. Maybe 400+ shooters. So expect a crowd in the parking lot.

My plan is to shoot both.
CableguyJJS3

Post by CableguyJJS3 »

CableguyJJS3

Post by CableguyJJS3 »

Just so everyone knows, this is an open event. It is put on by our local Vintagers chapter, but membership is not required. The guys I shoot with are Vintagers, I am not though, so don't let the Vintagers thing deter anyone from coming that wants to shoot. Look forward to seeing more Foxes on the course!!
CableguyJJS3

Post by CableguyJJS3 »

Just a bump to remind all about the upcoming fun this weekend. Come on out and help me level the field a bit, me and one other guy use American SxS, the rest of the group is English SxS...let's show them Brits how it's done!!
CableguyJJS3

Post by CableguyJJS3 »

Well this was out second event and we had 21 shooters turn out, not bad I don't think. I had a blast and even though I couldn't hit the broadside of a barn, any day shooting is better than almost anything else. Great shooting with you Scott, sweet little B grade you have, I'll look forward to getting mine back and shooting with you again. Thanks!! Jim