Video?

Post your questions or seek advise regarding gunsmithing, restoration, repairs, ballistics, etc, etc.
Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
ranmcc

Video?

Post by ranmcc »

Has anyone done a video on removing stock, cleaning, and reassemble of Fox Sterlingworth. I saw the
stock removing instructions, but was just wondering if there is a video.
bbman3

Re: Video?

Post by bbman3 »

I have never seen or heard of a video. Bobby
Stan Hillis

Post by Stan Hillis »

The only video I have ever seen for doublegun disassembly/cleaning/assembly was one for L.C. Smiths done by Nick Makinson, years ago, on VHS. I still have my copy and have considered having to copied to DVD. I wish there were DVDs available for every make of double American classic gun, like the Makinson one. It is really a fine video.

SRH
Mike of the Mountain

Post by Mike of the Mountain »

The guys to make a video would be Mike Campbell and Silvers. Both very knowledgable and can communicate well.
fox shooter

Post by fox shooter »

There are disassembly instructions under the mechanism listing on the home page. Only takes a couple times and you'll be doing it with your eyes closed. Whatever you do, don't saturate the insides with oil.