Abercrombie &Fitch gun case

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
mhead

Abercrombie &Fitch gun case

Post by mhead »

Hello i am new to the forum and a fox addict. Can anyone tell me what kind of case Abercrombie &Fitch would have sold a HE Super Fox in would it be a trunk case or a leg of mutton. Does anybody have one that would be period to the gun early 20s.Thanks for any help. Dewey if you read this hello
Researcher

Re: Abercrombie &Fitch gun case

Post by Researcher »

A & F would put an HE-Grade Super-Fox in whatever case the customer wanted!! If the gun was sold through A & F Bob Beach at Griffen & Howe may well have information on it.
Share the knowledge
mhead

Re: Abercrombie &Fitch gun case

Post by mhead »

Thanks for the info i have talked with Bob on my gun and the records only go back 1929 he doesn't have anything on this one Tom kid told me it was one of the first five to go Abercrombie and Fitch.