Page 1 of 1

What does it take to get a responses on this site?

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:01 pm
by whisperbow
On 8/23/19 I submitted to posts, one on the Main forum and one on the photo forum regarding my Sterlingworth 16 and so far I have had one response on the main and none on the photo forum. All other posts during that time on both forums have received multiple responses. I am a paid member but obviously I am not connected?

Re: What does it take to get a responses on this site?

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:30 pm
by terc
Brian answered the questions. He is one of the best. What more can be added ?

Re: What does it take to get a responses on this site?

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:58 pm
by Mike of the Mountain
What Terc said.