Page 1 of 1
A.H Fox BE grade 20 gauge 32" barrels!!!!
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:48 am
by teflon
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:16 am
by FOXIST

WOW! what a gun! Thats what I would consider a "Rare" Smallbore with a hard to find engraving pattern and 32" tubes to boot. Excuse me while I wipe the drool from my keyboard. Paul
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:33 pm
by Researcher
As a rare combination it doesn't get much cooler then that!! I'd love to have that in my gun safe!
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:13 pm
by fullchoke16
Teflon, Great small bore. Just curious, where did you find it?
BE 20 Gauge
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:06 pm
by teflon
Well,I purchased it from an elderly Gent,this last winter.He told me he bought the gun from the "original"owner 43 years ago,for a sum of 650$ Unfortunatly for me that was not what he wanted for it!Its my second fox,and the one I most desired out of the fox's Ive known of or about.Because of it purity and elegant lines "very hard to find configuration"I was a member of the forum but for some reason could not log in under my old name (tegun) so had to make a new one.When I first got hold of the little GEM I was very excited,and wanted more info on it,so i became a member,and stated what I had and got some responses but not much and had problems with my computer.So here I am,humble to learn more,just happy to be here.[im

g][/img

]
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:06 pm
by teflon
how do I pic's to fit better?
trying to get better pictures..
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:56 pm
by teflon
[/img

]
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:19 pm
by birdawg
Try entering them one line per photo and text before or after the images.
Hope this helps.
jess
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:59 pm
by TOOL MAN
Awesome Fox !!!! I would say there is just a wee bit of choke left in those tubes?? The dove that gets within 60 yards of her will need a lot more than TEFLON!!! -----TOOL
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:03 pm
by Mike Krol
Good Lord, what a find! I'll bet my buddy Mike Campbell has trembling hands as he views this....
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:17 pm
by teflon
Who's mike campbell?
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:32 pm
by Mike Krol
teflon wrote:Who's mike campbell?
Oh, he'll chime in here before too long... dangling a 32" 20 bore graded Fox in front of his nose is kinda like putting a big old nightcrawler before a hungry spring bullhead... no choice but to take the bait, and deep.
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:39 pm
by teflon
that's one funny analogy!Reminds me,of well oh me...

Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:02 pm
by mike campbell
That's a facinating gun! Talk about a collector's item; that little gun will always command a lot of interest. Maybe you could show it around at a gathering of Fox lovers someday. Enjoy.
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:13 am
by teflon
well man,I would love to.Just need something on the west side of the U.S.Just a couple guy's that like a little history and REAL facination for Fox guns,would be great.A classic trap would be sweet as well.I would love shoot a 32" 20gauge choked real tight and just smoke those birds.

.That gun throws the most consistant pattern with evenly spaced shot holes that a greased nat with Jedi like reflexes would not make it thru.I have a few other guns a would like to bring as well.