Page 1 of 1

Looking for Fox

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:28 pm
by TheNakedGun
I am looking to purchase a Fox hopefully in 20 but will settle for 12 or 16 what I want is one that was made in 1937 I know we can't buy and sell on this site but I thought someone on here could maybe send me in the right direction. Can anyone tell me what serial number range I need to look for

thanks

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:51 pm
by Researcher
Sales were pretty erratic in the 1930s, so one would have to have a letter to be sure a particular gun was made/shipped in 1937. Smallbore sales were probably even more erratic then 12-gauge sales.

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:43 pm
by TheNakedGun
Thanks for the help I think I have found one I hope the deal goes through