Page 1 of 1

TAKE NOTE----FOX GUNROOM BANNERS!!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:56 pm
by TOOL MAN
COMRADES,

From the gift shop here at N. 18th St. and Windram, we present our, " Fox Gets the Game" gunroom banners!!

The iconic image was taken directly off of the 1914 catalog and transferred to a very high quality, 13 oz. vinyl banner, double-stitched and hemmed across all 4 borders. See image below. Dimensions are 36" W x 21" H....perfect size for framing or hanging directly on the wall. There are 2 grommets on the top edges and I secured mine with a pair of white push-pins that are virtually undetectable from a few feet away.

Trust me when I say, this will turn your man cave into a "Foxinista Fortress"!! Price is $45/ea and with that, a small kicker for the AHFCA
treasury.

Now here's the rub. We are not shipping these as we are not a college bookstore. I'm sending 10 down to The Southern and those will obviously be for sale at the Fox tables. If, by way of this thread, we can get these pre-sold, I have another 10--12 available to ship
in time for the event. In other words, let's employ the buddy relay system. If you have a friend who will be attending, that you're turkey hunting with in a few weeks......well, you know the rest.

They also make great gifts and a little hint to the "better-half" may bag you one of these for Father's Day!!! Good hunting.----A. Roll



Image

Re: TAKE NOTE----FOX GUNROOM BANNERS!!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:27 pm
by HIGH$TRAP
Please put my name on one. I'll be at the Southern Fri. & Sat. will pick it up there.
Best Regards, Robert Rambler

Re: TAKE NOTE----FOX GUNROOM BANNERS!!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:37 pm
by eightbore
Sign up The Lovely Linda. She doesn't know it yet, but she will be picking one up for her gun room. Bill Murphy

Re: TAKE NOTE----FOX GUNROOM BANNERS!!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:57 pm
by TOOL MAN
You got it High$ Trap. And yes Bill, The "Divine Mrs. M." will love it....LOL!!!!

That makes 2. C'mon lads....the best $45 dollars you will ever spend on your gun room and you will help out this great organization in the process. I believe that's what they call a WIN-WIN!!!! Operators are standing by.

A. Roll---Fox Sales Dept.

Re: TAKE NOTE----FOX GUNROOM BANNERS!!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:59 pm
by billgrill
I can't attend the Southern as work prohibits it. I surely would like to buy one though. Bill

Re: TAKE NOTE----FOX GUNROOM BANNERS!!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:28 pm
by Big Friend Ten
I want one but I won't be at the Southern. I will have one of my Michigan Parker friends pick it up.

Hey Bill G, that would work for you also! Let me know and I'll arrange for pickup for you also.

Mark

Re: TAKE NOTE----FOX GUNROOM BANNERS!!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:12 pm
by bamboozler
I'll commit to TWO of them. One for myself and the other for Mark Beasland. Mark will pick them up and pay for them at The Southern.

Thank you!
Greg

Re: TAKE NOTE----FOX GUNROOM BANNERS!!!!

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:14 pm
by George Lander
I would like to buy one and I will be at the Southern. Please put my name on one & I'll pay for it there

Best Regards, George Lander
palmettotreasure@aol.com

Re: TAKE NOTE----FOX GUNROOM BANNERS!!!!

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:35 am
by MilRob
Ill take one if someone is willing to pick one up for me and ship it back to Minnesota. I can send the money via paypal or check.

Re: TAKE NOTE----FOX GUNROOM BANNERS!!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:14 am
by nid-28
Please reserve one for me and I will pick it up at the Southern. Thank you. Bill Davis

Re: TAKE NOTE----FOX GUNROOM BANNERS!!!!

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:33 am
by TOOL MAN
TTT....keep the orders coming, comrades. I'll post a summation on Sunday evening so that Admin. can reserve these
for pick-up at the Fox tables. Thanks for your support.-----TOOL

Re: TAKE NOTE----FOX GUNROOM BANNERS!!!!

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:30 pm
by Gordon Green
I'd love to have one if some one could roll it in a tube and mail it to me in CA. Let me know if that's possible.
Thanks,
Gordon

Re: TAKE NOTE----FOX GUNROOM BANNERS!!!!

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:42 pm
by R.R.
Is this offer open to non-members?
I won't be at 'The Southern', but would be interested in buying one or more banners.
Where is the link for the 'AHFCA' 'items for sale' ?
Feel free to 'P.M.' me.
Always looking out for a sharp hat.... better yet, vintage style.
R.R.

Re: TAKE NOTE----FOX GUNROOM BANNERS!!!!

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:16 pm
by JT65
I will take one my buddy, Charlie or Ed will pick one up on Friday for Jim Thoma

Re: TAKE NOTE----FOX GUNROOM BANNERS!!!!

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:55 pm
by TOOL MAN
OK....here are the banner reservations that I'll be forwarding to FOX-ADMIN this evening:

Rob Rambler, Bill Murphy, Mark BF10 & Bill Grill (possible pick-up by one of the "Matrons of Meriden"), Mark Beasland (2), George Lander,
Bill Davis, Jim Thomas

MilRob---Gordon & RR: Please try to arrange for pick-up. If not, we will have more available at Hidden Hollow in June and at The Vintage Cup in September. Surely, someone you know must be attending one of those two events?

Again, thanks for your support.-----TOOL MAN