Page 1 of 1

Greenwich Ct gun show

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:34 am
by al
I know you guys are gearing up for Vegas. I was just wondering if you were going to set up in Greenwich in January. I might come up to split a table with one of my neighbors. If so I will bring my CE.

Re: Greenwich Ct gun show

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:29 pm
by eightbore
If none of the PTB will answer, I will repeat a rumor that I heard that the AHFGCA will be my neighbors at Greenwich.

Re: Greenwich Ct gun show

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:59 pm
by fox-admin
Steve Cambria and Paul Plunkett are setting up a AHFCA table at Greenwich. More details coming.

Re: Greenwich Ct gun show

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:18 pm
by MARSHFELLOW
I too will be in attendance with two tables planned.....pre-Vegas.

Re: Greenwich Ct gun show

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:51 pm
by al
When I hear back from my neighbor I will let you know if I'll be there. I will definitly bring the CE if I go

Re: Greenwich Ct gun show

Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:14 am
by al
Sorry I can't make it to Greewich. My schedule does not allow it