Page 1 of 3
16ga BE...Saratoga instead of B'more
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:53 pm
by MARSHFELLOW
I was gonna go to Baltimore but I picked Saratoga Springs instead... glad I did....found a dandy BE...16ga...28" full and fuller. First BE sixteen Ive had a chance to own....one table away from mine. I was ready to go home after that....two more days of fun!!
Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:14 am
by Researcher
A 16-gauge BE-Grade is probably better then any Fox gun I saw in 20+ years of going to the Maryland Arms Collectors Association shows.
Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:46 am
by fox-admin
Tom Great find, ya just never know where these guns will turn up. Can't wait to see your new find.
Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:24 am
by eightbore
I guess I'll have to work extra hard today at Baltimore to beat a B 16.
Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:16 am
by NJdblgun
early or late engraving? pictures when you have the chance?
Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:18 pm
by jolly bill
Yeah, pictures.
Good goin' Tom.
Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:01 am
by Gmountain
What kind of price does that go for at a show? Ballpark.
Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:28 pm
by MARSHFELLOW
.......traded a Mossberg .22 and $465.00 for it. He threw in a zipup case.
Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:32 pm
by birdawg
whatta take fur da case?

Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:50 pm
by George Lander
Marshfellow: You gotta be kidding! "A Mossberg .22 & $465"! Some guys have all the luck! CONGRATULATIONS!
Best Regards, George
Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:18 pm
by bamboozler
George Lander wrote:Marshfellow: You gotta be kidding! "A Mossberg .22 & $465"! Some guys have all the luck! CONGRATULATIONS!
Best Regards, George
If I were a betting man, I'd be betting he was kidding.
Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:38 pm
by jolly bill
Darn it Tom, aka Marshfellow, did you sell that Mossberg .22 that I wanted?
Jolly
Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:02 pm
by Scott
It must have been Abe Lincoln's Mossberg 22!!
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:46 am
by MARSHFELLOW
Jolly Bill,
No, I still got the one you've been wanting...the one with the compass in the stock. I would never disappoint my mentor.
George, I've got this bridge for sale..........
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:55 am
by George Lander
Marshfellow: Yeah, that's what I thought. How much for the bridge?
Best Regards, George