Page 1 of 1

First Snow Geese With The Super Fox

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:39 pm
by Canuck
While sitting in the blind today admiring my freshly restored HE Super Fox and ecstatic to be fortunate enough to own and use such a piece of waterfowling history I had time to think about Nash Buckingham's Bo-Whoop and what nickname I could give to my Super.
Since Nash had two Bo-Whoop's I couldn't call mine Bo-Whoop II so I thought what should a third be called and I decided on Bo-3.0(three point oh!)
I put 12 rounds down Bo-3.0's pipes this morning knocking down 10 geese, 4 Lesser Canada's and 6 Snows collecting 9. One hit the ground, bounced and started flopping around doing the funky chicken and when I took my eyes off it to reload ole Bo-3.O the goose was back up and in the air and out of range before I could slip a round in the chamber to dispatch the bird.
Oh well we have so many coyotes and birds of prey it won't last the night.
Here are a few pics and a brief video link to see Bo-3.O in action...hopefully the video link works for you.


https://1drv.ms/v/c/4e57c4d8dcc7f813/IQ ... k?e=DQicBf

IMG_6627.jpeg
IMG_6629.jpeg
IMG_6637.jpeg
IMG_6644.jpeg

Re: First Snow Geese With The Super Fox

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:44 am
by fox-admin
Great video. Thanks for sharing. Very nice looking SF, nice to see it back to work. Nice shooting.

Re: First Snow Geese With The Super Fox

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:18 am
by DarylC
Yes, great video Frank. Two birds with one shot ending with a triple? You are living the life my friend.

Re: First Snow Geese With The Super Fox

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:07 am
by Sporrns
Well done, Canuck! Nice "Scotch Double", too! I want to be there! Kevin

Re: First Snow Geese With The Super Fox

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:07 am
by Sporrns
Duplicate post, deleted. Kevin

Re: First Snow Geese With The Super Fox

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:28 pm
by ROMAC
Great to get that gun out and shooting!

Re: First Snow Geese With The Super Fox

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:48 pm
by eightbore
Send me your real estate listings. My house is for sale.

Re: First Snow Geese With The Super Fox

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:07 pm
by CalebH
Supers are a joy to hunt with. Congrats!

Re: First Snow Geese With The Super Fox

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:18 am
by Foxnut
Frank,
Great report, pics and video!! The case color on that gun is exceptionally and tastefully done! Well done!

Re: First Snow Geese With The Super Fox

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:29 pm
by Wild Wings
Fantastic work Frank! That Super is working really well for you. I'm looking forward to seeing it very soon!

Wild Wings

Re: First Snow Geese With The Super Fox

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:53 pm
by Jeff S
That's an amazing video and some mighty fine shooting. Thanks for taking the time to put it together.