Page 1 of 1

Pictures of a very Uncommon Fox

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2025 10:17 am
by jolly bill
Pictures below of a Fox. Not a gun tho. And it's not mine. I just took a couple pictures.

Many of you will know what it is. 1921 vintage if that helps. Correction: it's a 1922 Sport Sedan.

Here tis . . .
IMG_0551-13.jpg
IMG_0551_1.jpg

Re: Pictures of a very Uncommon Fox

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2025 11:23 am
by ROMAC
Is this the same one and only, or has another one surfaced?

Re: Pictures of a very Uncommon Fox

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2025 11:28 am
by jolly bill
ROMAC wrote: ↑Fri Apr 18, 2025 11:23 am Is this the same one and only, or has another one surfaced?
The only one Roger.

Re: Pictures of a very Uncommon Fox

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2025 7:01 pm
by Foxnut
Very cool, I’d love to see “it” or any that ever surfaces in the flesh!! Thanks for the pics!!

Re: Pictures of a very Uncommon Fox

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2025 12:12 pm
by Researcher
In 1977 I went to a course at Beale AFB, then hopped over to Reno for the weekend before heading home. Spent most of Saturday at the Harrah's Auto Museum. I didn't know any Ansley H. Fox history back then, but with the name FOX and from Philadelphia, took many Kodachromes but turned out I didn't have the flash on my Minolta 102 properly sync'd with the shutter and best picture I got one can just barely see the FOX four-point star on the fake radiator shell! The auto museum in Reno now is barely a shadow of what Harrah's was back then.

Re: Pictures of a very Uncommon Fox

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2025 2:22 pm
by Silvers
Deleted

Re: Pictures of a very Uncommon Fox

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2025 10:02 pm
by scaupman
Found this speedometer from a Fox Air-cooled Automobile at a big car parts meet quite a few years ago - still looking for the rest of the car - haha!

Note it had 17,698 miles on it when parted out.

Fox Speedo.JPG