New Gaurdian of SW20

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
Post Reply
setterspell
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 34 times

New Gaurdian of SW20

Post by setterspell »

I'd like to thank all members for the vast knowledge found on this site. I'll be sending my check as well! I met an elderly gentleman in June who was thinning down his collection of doubles ,most of which I'll never be able to afford, but one little Fox came home with me on Sunday. Just a basic 1915 Sterlingworth 20 ga field 28" m/f with light wear and very nice bores. Thanks again to all who helped me make an informed purchase.
Image
Gmountain
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by Gmountain »

Nice! I wish I could find things like that.
Post Reply