16ga BE...Saratoga instead of B'more

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
MARSHFELLOW
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:07 pm
Location: Adirondack Mountain foothills
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 190 times

16ga BE...Saratoga instead of B'more

Post by MARSHFELLOW »

I was gonna go to Baltimore but I picked Saratoga Springs instead... glad I did....found a dandy BE...16ga...28" full and fuller. First BE sixteen Ive had a chance to own....one table away from mine. I was ready to go home after that....two more days of fun!!
IN GOD WE TRUST. SPE Skeet & Uplands and AH Fox vent rib guns a specialty
Researcher
Posts: 6235
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: WA/AK
Has thanked: 470 times
Been thanked: 2459 times

Post by Researcher »

A 16-gauge BE-Grade is probably better then any Fox gun I saw in 20+ years of going to the Maryland Arms Collectors Association shows.
Share the knowledge
User avatar
fox-admin
Site Admin
Posts: 4149
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 759 times
Been thanked: 2119 times

Post by fox-admin »

Tom Great find, ya just never know where these guns will turn up. Can't wait to see your new find.
eightbore
Posts: 3298
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:12 pm
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 434 times

Post by eightbore »

I guess I'll have to work extra hard today at Baltimore to beat a B 16.
NJdblgun
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Lost Vegas
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Post by NJdblgun »

early or late engraving? pictures when you have the chance?
jolly bill
Posts: 1511
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: Western NY
Has thanked: 1220 times
Been thanked: 424 times

Post by jolly bill »

Yeah, pictures.

Good goin' Tom.
Gmountain
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by Gmountain »

What kind of price does that go for at a show? Ballpark.
MARSHFELLOW
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:07 pm
Location: Adirondack Mountain foothills
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 190 times

Post by MARSHFELLOW »

.......traded a Mossberg .22 and $465.00 for it. He threw in a zipup case.
IN GOD WE TRUST. SPE Skeet & Uplands and AH Fox vent rib guns a specialty
birdawg
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:50 am
Been thanked: 2 times

Post by birdawg »

whatta take fur da case? :D
"I have more than I need, but not as many as I want"
"The search continues on many fronts"
Life Member, A.H. Fox Collectors Association.
George Lander
Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:18 am
Location: Lexington, South Carolina
Contact:

Post by George Lander »

Marshfellow: You gotta be kidding! "A Mossberg .22 & $465"! Some guys have all the luck! CONGRATULATIONS!

Best Regards, George
"Therefore, never send to know for whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee"......John Donne
bamboozler
Posts: 379
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:52 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Has thanked: 3 times

Post by bamboozler »

George Lander wrote:Marshfellow: You gotta be kidding! "A Mossberg .22 & $465"! Some guys have all the luck! CONGRATULATIONS!

Best Regards, George
If I were a betting man, I'd be betting he was kidding.
jolly bill
Posts: 1511
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: Western NY
Has thanked: 1220 times
Been thanked: 424 times

Post by jolly bill »

Darn it Tom, aka Marshfellow, did you sell that Mossberg .22 that I wanted?

Jolly
Scott
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: New York
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Post by Scott »

It must have been Abe Lincoln's Mossberg 22!!
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck
MARSHFELLOW
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:07 pm
Location: Adirondack Mountain foothills
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 190 times

Post by MARSHFELLOW »

Jolly Bill,

No, I still got the one you've been wanting...the one with the compass in the stock. I would never disappoint my mentor.

George, I've got this bridge for sale..........
IN GOD WE TRUST. SPE Skeet & Uplands and AH Fox vent rib guns a specialty
George Lander
Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:18 am
Location: Lexington, South Carolina
Contact:

Post by George Lander »

Marshfellow: Yeah, that's what I thought. How much for the bridge?

Best Regards, George
"Therefore, never send to know for whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee"......John Donne
Post Reply