custom foxes

Use this area to post pictures of you favorite Fox custom project or share information about custom projects. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services

Re: custom foxes

Postby eightbore » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:11 am

CXE Lite
eightbore

Postby Stan Hillis » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:19 am

The more I look at this gun the more I find that I like about it. I like seeing things "in balance", but not necessarily perfectly balanced. As far as eye appeal, the ebony heel and toe "plates" are a gorgeous, but subtle, reminder of the ebony forend tip. I would really like to know who did this gun's stock work.
Stan Hillis

Postby 44whiskey » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:32 am

thank you for that compliment stan. when i bought that shotgun i thought it was ebony also, turns out when i took it outside its buffalo horn. the collector who owned it was from utah. with his passing all info on craftsmen involved in upgrade was lost. maybe someone will log in that knew of this project and answer some of these questions . again thank you stan. all the best 44whiskey
44whiskey

Postby 44whiskey » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:38 am

eightbore wrote:CXE Lite

yes good moniker :wink:
44whiskey

Previous

Return to Custom Fox Guns