Search found 1072 matches

by MARSHFELLOW
Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:03 am
Forum: Fox Collectors Forum
Topic: OGCA show Wellington
Replies: 6
Views: 281

Re: OGCA show Wellington

Nice seeing you Joe... enjoy the "bear box". Next stop Louisville. :)
tjw
by MARSHFELLOW
Sun Sep 13, 2026 8:09 am
Forum: Fox Collectors Forum
Topic: Blued forend metal equals bone and charcoal theory?
Replies: 5
Views: 446

Re: Blued forend metal equals bone and charcoal theory?

I too never paid much attention Craig... I noticed but never came up with a "point of demarcation".
tjw
by MARSHFELLOW
Sat Sep 12, 2026 7:05 am
Forum: Other Vintage Guns
Topic: Appraisal
Replies: 22
Views: 3363

Re: Appraisal

Thanx Jolly.
t
by MARSHFELLOW
Tue Sep 01, 2026 5:56 am
Forum: Fox Collectors Forum
Topic: DE 20 ga 200395
Replies: 0
Views: 988

DE 20 ga 200395

Looking for information on AH Fox DE 20 ga serial number 200395. I am looking for this gun, or seeking information about it for personal reasons. Will be happy to provide gratuity for bona fide info. Thanks, Tom 315 794 7414 tjw@foxriversporting.com
by MARSHFELLOW
Mon Jun 01, 2026 6:27 pm
Forum: Fox Collectors Forum
Topic: AHFCA at the Annual OGCA Display Show!
Replies: 13
Views: 8082

Re: AHFCA at the Annual OGCA Display Show!

Great display Brett. Was great catching up with you. Joe, enjoyed out visit also.
tjw
by MARSHFELLOW
Tue May 19, 2026 7:19 am
Forum: Fox Collectors Forum
Topic: Sad news Jerry Andrew's LC Smith gunsmith
Replies: 7
Views: 5322

Re: Sad news Jerry Andrew's LC Smith gunsmith

Sorry to hear that. I recently sold him a nice LC Smith .410 and he was a pleasure to do business with long distance.
tjw
by MARSHFELLOW
Sat May 16, 2026 6:12 am
Forum: Fox Collectors Forum
Topic: A Grade at Cabelas
Replies: 22
Views: 23785

Re: A Grade at Cabelas

Dave,
Do you have 262590 with ejectors?
tjw
by MARSHFELLOW
Fri Apr 10, 2026 6:36 am
Forum: Other Vintage Guns
Topic: Savage 430
Replies: 11
Views: 11643

Re: Savage 430

Wow, good for you. What a "looker".
tjw
by MARSHFELLOW
Wed Mar 04, 2026 6:59 am
Forum: Other Vintage Guns
Topic: Very Pistols
Replies: 9
Views: 10494

Re: Very Pistols

Dave,
In my experience the past few years it seems like $300 is the zone for a good example.
tjw
by MARSHFELLOW
Sat Feb 07, 2026 8:33 am
Forum: Custom Fox Guns
Topic: Last Fox upgrade, I swear! 20 Ga
Replies: 7
Views: 21402

Re: Last Fox upgrade, I swear! 20 Ga

Attaboy Bri..........
tjw
by MARSHFELLOW
Mon Nov 17, 2025 7:01 pm
Forum: Fox Collectors Forum
Topic: Was the CC coated originally from the factory
Replies: 11
Views: 13502

Re: Was the CC coated originally from the factory

All good comments.... I think Dave may have something with the certain period of time supposition. Good thread.
tjw
by MARSHFELLOW
Sun Nov 16, 2025 6:51 pm
Forum: Fox Collectors Forum
Topic: Was the CC coated originally from the factory
Replies: 11
Views: 13502

Re: Was the CC coated originally from the factory

Great question Craig. I have been very fortunate to handle many very high grade Foxes and some were coated and some were not. The ones that were coated looked perfectly done, not slopped on by a layman. Seen many original finish Foxes with remnants of a coating on the sides of the BPs. I wouldnt put...
by MARSHFELLOW
Sat Sep 20, 2025 6:44 am
Forum: Fox Collectors Forum
Topic: Sometimes you have no choice---
Replies: 8
Views: 9118

Re: Sometimes you have no choice---

.........you made a splendid choice Craig. We're fortunate to have Brian around here.
tjw
by MARSHFELLOW
Sun Aug 24, 2025 9:26 am
Forum: Fox Collectors Forum
Topic: RI BE 16ga sells for $9400.
Replies: 23
Views: 257729

Re: RI BE 16ga sells for $9400.

Yeah Researcher, sometimes I wish I hadnt sold the 32" BE 20. Had it in my collection for awhile but it just didnt have enough condition to stay here.
tjw
by MARSHFELLOW
Mon May 19, 2025 5:17 am
Forum: Fox Paper, catalogs and advertising
Topic: Something unexpected
Replies: 2
Views: 42070

Re: Something unexpected

Good for you Phil, very nice. Not easy to come by.
tjw