Fox Gathering and Group Pictures at Hausmann's

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
fox-admin
Site Admin

Fox Gathering and Group Pictures at Hausmann's

Post by fox-admin »

"OK Let's see how many members with their Super Foxes and Fox SBT's we can gather at Hausmann's in front of the Bo-Whoop shooting station at 2:00pm sharp on Saturday. June 1st.
I will do two group pictures, one of Super Fox owners, one of Fox SBT owners. I would like to get individual member pictures for our Fall Newsletter immediately after the group photos. . If you have more than one Fox please feel free to bring it along----the more the better for the great gathering of Foxes. If you do not own a SF or Fox SBT but have a favorite Fox I would like to also take your picture for our Newsletter after the group photos. This should be great fun." Craig Larter
Dalgo

Re: Fox Gathering and Group Pictures at Hausmann's

Post by Dalgo »

Craig, I'll be there to help out anyway I can, and I'll be bringing my A-grade.

Dalgo (Pierre)
A fox is more a fox from experience, than because it is a fox.
eightbore

Post by eightbore »

Great plan, Craig. The single barrel picture of a couple of years ago was outstanding. This year's picture will be better. I have another and some others probably do too. Where is the M Grade? Come on down. Bill Murphy
eightbore

Post by eightbore »

By the way, Craig, we are trying to promote a visit by Jon Engle, but it probably won't happen. He has a real job, unlike most of us. I had a nice discussion with him today about the possibility.
fox-admin
Site Admin

Post by fox-admin »

Bill: That would great, many of us would really like to see the collection and meet Jonathan.