joining the collectors forum

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
kenneth knurick

joining the collectors forum

Post by kenneth knurick »

hi i tried to join the forum on jan 14th paying 31.50 on line. my form was filled out and submitted on the same date. i have not had any answer from u about my application . thanks ken
fox-admin
Site Admin

Re: joining the collectors forum

Post by fox-admin »

Our membership chairman will respond but I will grant you access to the members only forums. Sorry about the delay. Craig
Mills

Post by Mills »

I sent my check in a few weeks ago. About how long does it take to process? I understand this is a growing organization and this is not a complaint at all, just a question. I am looking forward to being a full member.
eightbore

Post by eightbore »

Craig, this Mills fellow is one fine double gun guy. I met him at the Fall Southern, shot the course with him and his shooting wife. He is a serious collector and a serious shooter and will be an asset to our Association as a Life Member. Contact him and get him situated as a "member" of the forum and a Life Member of our Association. Bill Murphy
fox-admin
Site Admin

Post by fox-admin »

Our membership chairman is on vacation, he will be catching up on memberships soon. Sorry for the delay. I have added both gentleman to the members only forum. Craig
GrousenFool

Post by GrousenFool »

I also sent in my member application recently and had not heard anything yet. But if the membership guy is on vacation that's OK, I'll wait. My question is I sent in a check for $30 for an annual membership as stated on the form but I've seen several posts saying they sent in $31.50. Do I need to remit another $1.50? Thanx for your help,

Dave :?:
Best times & best guns,

Dave
Mills

Post by Mills »

Thanks Eightbore for the kind words and thanks to the Administrator for letting me in. I look forward to using this forum and getting more Foxes for my collection.