Page 1 of 1

SP 34958

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:31 pm
by fox-admin
Here some pictures of the SP 12ga 26" I bought at the September G&D auction. I just had to have one to fill an empty slot in my collection. Plan to take it preserve pheasant hunting next week for it's first outing. Outstanding high quality and condition example you rarely see. Not the AH Fox name anywhere!

Re: SP 34958

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:05 am
by loggy
Nice!

Re: SP 34958

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:11 pm
by DarylC
Nice Craig. And a 26" gun with M/F chokes.

Re: SP 34958

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:54 pm
by Foxnut
Very nice gun Craig. It is interesting to observe some of these guns with no engraving or Fox nomenclature to others that have A.H. Fox on the frame with the light engraving. I think these SP’s, SPE’s and the SPE Skeet & Upland guns are a corner of the Fox collecting/shooting space that is significantly under appreciated. Brett