SxS at the Local Level

AHFCA lists all upcoming events on this Forum. Be sure to check back frequently to see what exciting shooting events, displays, and meeting are scheduled.
Jeff S

SxS at the Local Level

Post by Jeff S »

It’s always a pleasure to see SxS activity at neighborhood gun clubs. Dana Farrell (Grade III) has a Sunday morning Trap League for SxS shooters at the Ann Arbor Moose Lodge. I drove over there this morning and shot 2 rounds of Trap and a round of 5-Stand with Dana and Jon Hosford. Nice club and very friendly people. 👍👍
IMG_4523.jpeg
44whiskey

Re: SxS at the Local Level

Post by 44whiskey »

looks like happy times,thanks for posting :wink:
vaturkey

Post by vaturkey »

Jeff S wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:08 pm It’s always a pleasure to see SxS activity at neighborhood gun clubs. Dana Farrell (Grade III) has a Sunday morning Trap League for SxS shooters at the Ann Arbor Moose Lodge. I drove over there this morning and shot 2 rounds of Trap and a round of 5-Stand with Dana and Jon Hosford. Nice club and very friendly people. 👍👍

IMG_4523.jpeg
Looks like fun. My local group who shoots 5 stand during the spring, summer and fall will fire back.up in March. I am the only one that shoots a sxs there.

Jeff, do you know if Jkn Hosford will be at the Southern in April? I need his expertise on a set of Fox Barrels.
Jeff S

Post by Jeff S »

I don’t know if he’ll be at the Southern, but if you need his number let me know. He’s in the process of “building” a very old .410. Looked interesting.
vaturkey

Post by vaturkey »

Jeff S wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:17 am I don’t know if he’ll be at the Southern, but if you need his number let me know. He’s in the process of “building” a very old .410. Looked interesting.
He usually is, just wasn't sure about this year. He ends up doing quite well normally with measuring barrel wall thickness and taking out dents at that event.
vaturkey

Post by vaturkey »

vaturkey wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:41 pm
Jeff S wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:17 am I don’t know if he’ll be at the Southern, but if you need his number let me know. He’s in the process of “building” a very old .410. Looked interesting.
He usually is, just wasn't sure about this year. He ends up doing quite well normally with measuring barrel wall thickness and taking out dents at that event.
Sent him an email and he plans to be there. He stays busy at that show.
TOOL MAN

Post by TOOL MAN »

Nice Steggy, but where are the Fox SBT's????
On the whole....I'd rather be in Philadelphia....
Jeff S

Post by Jeff S »

TOOL MAN wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:56 pm Nice Steggy, but where are the Fox SBT's????
Only sxs’s in this league. I’ll bring the SBT another time.