Fox - Parker Challenge at the Northern SxS ?

AHFCA lists all upcoming events on this Forum. Be sure to check back frequently to see what exciting shooting events, displays, and meeting are scheduled.
Silvers

Fox - Parker Challenge at the Northern SxS ?

Post by Silvers »

Maybe I missed it but I don't recall seeing any fanfare or details for the Fox - Parker Challenge at the Northern SxS that starts on Thursday. Similar to what was posted early for the Fox/Lefever Challenge at Hausmann's.

Is the Fox - Parker Challenge still on? If so, it's run by the maker reps not by Mike. Rock Mtn. is offering many events.... which is the Challenge qualifying event? Shooters will be signing up starting Thursday morning and they need to know. Also, assuming 5 person teams, will it be the top 5 qualifiers for each maker or something like the top 3 qualifiers and 2 names out of a hat as with the Fox/Lefever? Must you shoot the same gun at the Challenge that you shot to qualify? Many questions, nothing posted .......
frank
Aan
Silvers

Re: Fox - Parker Challenge at the Northern SxS ?

Post by Silvers »

Here's what I learned from Daryl and Mike this morning. You sign up for one or more 50 bird side by side events (any gauge) and shoot for score with either a Parker or A H Fox. Parker repros and CSMC Foxes are OK. First time through score counts for qualification, no re-do's. The five highest scores Parker and Fox no matter what the gauge will qualify for the respective teams. No draw of random names from a hat. You must shoot the Challenge with the gun you qualified with. Challenge will be shot on the 5-stand. Any questions should be directed to Daryl or Mike. frank
Last edited by Silvers on Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aan
Jeff S

Re: Fox - Parker Challenge at the Northern SxS ?

Post by Jeff S »

Thanks