2023 Results from Hausmann's

AHFCA lists all upcoming events on this Forum. Be sure to check back frequently to see what exciting shooting events, displays, and meeting are scheduled.
DarylC

2023 Results from Hausmann's

Post by DarylC »

Well the Fox team defeated the Lefever boys 92 to 84 in a fairly tight race. The Fox team consisted of Stan and Shane Hoover, Mike Smith, Fred Verry and Milt Fitterman. Nice shooting boys.

I'd like to thank Jeff Stegmeier who was critical in the set-up and running of the BoWhoop events. Couldn't have done it without the help of Mr. Larter, Jolly Bill Jolliff, Don McQuade, Steve Wilson and Brett Farley. My apologies if I omitted anyone. Thanks guys! Everything went well with no trap breakdowns and nice weather. Craig's Super Fox display was outstanding and always had admirers at the display. Let's have some suggestions for a display at next year's BoWhoop event.

And the winners are:
WCLetterman- Jim Martin with a 7 shooting an Ithaca with Kevin McCormack and Mike Smith tied for second place with a 5 each. Kevin shot the Letterman gun.

BoWhoop trophy shoot- Two shooters, both Fox members tied for first with a 5. First time participant and Fox member Ron Kiska shooting an LC Smith, and trophy winner Fox member, Fred Verry, shooting a Fox.

BabyWhoop- Mike Koneski ran away with this event with a score of 8. Way to go big guy.

MegWhoop 8ga- Stan Hoover bested all with this one shooting his Parker with a score of 4. Your trophy is in the mail buddy. God bless you cannon shooters. 8)

With all that said I would like to once again thank all the volunteers who made this a success and all the shooters who took the time to participate. It was great seeing everybody again and looking forward to next year.

If I have omitted something/someone please correct me.

Thanks again guys,
Daryl
Last edited by DarylC on Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Owning a Fox is not a spectator sport.
brushbuster

Re: 2023 Results from Hausmann's

Post by brushbuster »

Well Done Team Fox!
Silvers

Post by Silvers »

Thanks Daryl for the timely summary/report and also for your time and efforts in traveling to Hidden Hollow a day early to set up the traps and shooting butts. Jeff Steggy also gave capable assistance during that prep period. Also for orchestrating the events and not having much time to do anything else. Same with others who helped, those gents noted by Daryl. Often the behind the scenes prep work and operational support aren’t even thought about by those who just show up to shoot; and I want to give a huge shout out to all who helped in some small or large manner.

Thanks also to the all the contestants and kudos to the winners. It surely was a grand span of days and lot of great shooting and good fellowship. frank
Aan
Jeff S

Post by Jeff S »

It was a great event. Good job Daryl Corona.
44whiskey

Post by 44whiskey »

thanks for the report and good on team FOX :wink:
jolly bill

Post by jolly bill »

Nice job you guys. You did good.

Jolly
jimmartin

Post by jimmartin »

Thanks to everyone who setup and ran the Bo-Whoop events. The 4 events were all well run. It was the place to be at Hausmann's.
Silvers

Post by Silvers »

jimmartin wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:10 pm Thanks to everyone who setup and ran the Bo-Whoop events. The 4 events were all well run. It was the place to be at Hausmann's.
Agree 100% with Jim; HH was the place to be and especially so with friends at the Fox shooting butts and SF display, that's after shooting and tent/vendor run throughs.

Hey Jim, I fixed that 101 SBT so the "barrel selector" can't be switched. :lol: frank
Aan
Mike of the Mountain

Post by Mike of the Mountain »

Thanks for all the hours you put into "Fox Corner"! Daryl, Steggy and the lads ran a very nice event. It was good to see Fox Nation at work!
DarylC

Post by DarylC »

Mike of the Mountain wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:42 pm Thanks for all the hours you put into "Fox Corner"! Daryl, Steggy and the lads ran a very nice event. It was good to see Fox Nation at work!
Can't give a "like" MOTM but thanks. It means a lot coming from you. I had a great crew and couldn't have done it without them. Just load some 7 1/2's for next years MegaWhoop and you should be good to go. I'm a firm believer in 7 1/2's for everything. They just pattern tighter and retain more energy especially at those distances. "Evil Mike" the target setter is my inspiration. 8) I just wish I could do it more than once a year.
Jeff S

Post by Jeff S »

Thanks Mike. It’s fun to be involved in this event.
Foxnut

Post by Foxnut »

Daryl and crew, nice job w/orchestrating the BoWhoop, MiniWhoop, and Letterman. It was fun to hang out and watch the shooters and shoot the bull!! Congrats to the individual winners of each event!
Regards - Foxnut
DarylC

Post by DarylC »

Thanks.