Page 1 of 1
First blood with Uncle Dan
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:23 am
by Jeff S
While I know that many hunters enjoyed a busy opening day in Michigan, our little “slice of heaven” was very slow. Fortunately I was able to get one goose with my new-to-me Lefever.
Re: First blood with Uncle Dan
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:35 am
by bbman3
Great picture and looks like a later G grade. Bobby
Re: First blood with Uncle Dan
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:47 am
by 44whiskey
wow new LeFever,good on you,i enjoy seeing your collection grow. has superfox made it to the blind yet.hope action picks up at your little slice of heaven.thanks for posting and keep them comming,regards Fred

Re: First blood with Uncle Dan
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:57 am
by Jeff S
The Lefever is a 1907 E grade with 30” barrels. Works good on the clays too.
I hope to get the Super out in a week. This week I have to shoot a pheasant or two in South Dakota.
Re: First blood with Uncle Dan
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:13 pm
by 67galaxie
Good job!