2022 Hoosier SxS Classic

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
Randy G Roberts

2022 Hoosier SxS Classic

Post by Randy G Roberts »

The Classic is just around the corner and something I believe not previously discussed on this forum. This is a fun shoot in its 5th year. In the first year I decided to try a SxS gathering at my local club and it went over well. Since then folks have kept on me to have it every year which I have done. It's a simple format, sign up, shotgun start at 10:00AM, nice lunch afterwards, a few door prizes, followed by a few folks hanging around for a little show and tell, I have even seen some rare refreshments hit the table after the shooting of course. I usually set up a display and encourage attendees to bring anything they might like to put on the tables. For those of you not familiar with Batesville it's about between Indy and Cincinnati on I-74. Roughly an hour from Indy and less from Cincy.

As it stands now we have 58 shooters signed up and would love to have some representation on the course and tables from the Fox crowd.

The following is info as copied and pasted from the event flyer, I was unable to attach the actual flyer for some reason:

5TH ANNUAL
HOOSIER SxS CLASSIC
SxS SHOOT 08/27/2022
TRI COUNTY COON HUNTERS SPORTING CLAYS
HIGHWAY 129, BATESVILLE, IN
SHOTGUN START AT 10:00AM -- LUNCH INCLUDED
COST FOR 100 BIRDS AND LUNCH --- $55.00
This is a fun shoot with non registered birds, no trophies or prizes.
The purpose is simply to bring together some like minded folks who
share a common appreciation of the SxS for a fun morning of shooting.
Shoot any make, model or gauge that you like. If you have something
to sell or show off please bring it along. As most of you know the display
has grown over the years and I would encourage you to bring something
along.
Please RSVP to me at the email address below if you plan on attending
so that I may plan accordingly for the number of expected shooters or
feel free to give me a call if you should have questions.
All shooters will receive a ticket for the door prize drawings. Last year we
donations from several generous businesses. I would expect most of them
to be back on board again this year. They will be recognized as time nears.
Randy Roberts
812-584-1021
randy@hsiagency.com
Randy G Roberts