Lost a good one today

Use this forum to post pictures of your hunting dog.
vaturkey

Re: Lost a good one today

Post by vaturkey »

44whiskey wrote:how is recovery progressing.is pain manageable.
Its certainly not a walk in the park, but manageable. Biggest thing is I go from having the runs to having a cork. It will sort itself out in the next few days. pain itself was for the most part gone in 3 days, however that first 48 hours was darn interesting.
Double O

Post by Double O »

So sad to loose a great companion. My condolences. GOD only gave us these friends for a short time to make life better here on earth. It’s never easy but we pull through. Gracie has crossed over to new hunting lands and will be waiting for you.
Foxnut

Post by Foxnut »

Tom, very sorry to hear about Gracie…she was a fantastic hunting companion for you! Glad surgery went well and you are on the mend. Brett
Regards - Foxnut
simcgunner

Post by simcgunner »

Tom glad to hear your on the road to recovery. I just hate these postIs. I'm in thes same boat I lost my older dog a couple of months ago and still feel the emptyness in my life.
Attachments
GIGI,LULU and Joe.jpg
GIGI,LULU and Joe.jpg (87.65 KiB) Viewed 1161 times
vaturkey

Post by vaturkey »

simcgunner wrote:Tom glad to hear your on the road to recovery. I just hate these postIs. I'm in thes same boat I lost my older dog a couple of months ago and still feel the emptyness in my life.
I remember your older dog. I believe you had both your dogs at Rock Mountain a few years ago for one of the shoots (August time frame) and I met both of them. Old dogs have a lot of soul for sure.

PS. Woodcock are moving thru Va in a big way right now. You should have a few down your way now. Regards, Tom