Page 2 of 2
Re: Foxcollector forum updates
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2025 9:56 am
by SPE33
Every time I visit the forum I have to log in with my user name and password to access the members only area. Even if I hit the “remember me” before tapping on log in. I know there were some changes made a short while back. Is anyone else having this issue?
Re: Foxcollector forum updates
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2025 10:22 am
by DarylC
It happens to me every once in a while.
Re: Foxcollector forum updates
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2025 10:25 am
by Fin2Feather
I am logged in on the site and have it in my favorites; it always opens for me and I'm already logged in.
Re: Foxcollector forum updates
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2025 10:29 am
by Jeff S
SPE33 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 09, 2025 9:56 am
Every time I visit the forum I have to log in with my user name and password to access the members only area. Even if I hit the “remember me” before tapping on log in. I know there were some changes made a short while back. Is anyone else having this issue?
That’s happened to me a few times, but my daughter was able to straighten me out. I sometimes inadvertently put my “Safari” in the private mode. I think I had to swipe my screen to the side to get back into the “public” mode. Anyway, that is what causes me to have that same problem. Jeff
Re: Foxcollector forum updates
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2025 12:56 pm
by fox-admin
The new server has a new Ip address. On the opening page of the forum down in the right corner click on delete cookies. Then sign in again and see if that doesn't solve the issue.