A.H. Fox Display

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
JJ ROBERTS

A.H. Fox Display

Post by JJ ROBERTS »

2021 Virginia Gun Collectors show. This past weekend March 27th and 28th. I put up a display of my Fox double guns. And won a cash prize.
Kevin McCormack stopped by on Sunday and took pictures of the display. We had good attendance for the two day show. J.J. Roberts.
Attachments
164724795_854022098794744_8692880198348546805_n.jpg
DarylC

Re: A.H. Fox Display

Post by DarylC »

Congratulations J.J and thanks for the great display. Would you mind telling us what guns you have on display?
Owning a Fox is not a spectator sport.
fox-admin
Site Admin

Post by fox-admin »

Very nice display, thanks for getting the word out about AH Fox shotguns. How about a short write for the Newsletter?? Craig
TOOL MAN

Post by TOOL MAN »

JJ,

Congrats on a beautiful display! Thanks for making the time and effort to spread the gospel according to Ansley H. If you attend next year, let the BOD's know a month in advance and we'll provide you with an AHFCA-logoed tablecloth, window decals and a few, new member sign-up forms that'll make you a tour de force Fox ambassador! Thanks again for carrying the flag!-----The AHFCA BOD's

PS----Oh yeah.....what Craig said!!!
On the whole....I'd rather be in Philadelphia....
simcgunner

Post by simcgunner »

Looks good I'm in Virginia and never heard about the show where was it
Stan Hillis

Post by Stan Hillis »

DarylC wrote:Congratulations J.J and thanks for the great display. Would you mind telling us what guns you have on display?
Yes............ please?

Stan
Double O

Post by Double O »

J.J. thank you for putting in the work and effort!
Sporrns

Post by Sporrns »

simcgunner wrote:Looks good I'm in Virginia and never heard about the show where was it
The show was the VA Gun Collectors Spring Show and was put on at the Prince William County Fairgrounds in Manassas VA. They put on a Fall show as well (I think in late Oct.-early Nov.).

J.J. did a good job and had a nice display; I sat with him for a while on Sunday and more than a few people asked questions and learned something about Fox guns, which for me is the whole point of doing a display. I'm glad he was recognized for his efforts with a show award. Kevin
JJ ROBERTS

Post by JJ ROBERTS »

Thank you all for your kind words about the A.H. Fox display I had great weekend talking to other collector about Fox shotguns and thanks to Kevin for his advise and taking the picture of the display. J.J.
Jeff S

Post by Jeff S »

Wow! Nice display and fantastic commitment on your part. Sounds like a great way meet “kindred spirits”.
eightbore

Post by eightbore »

And, J.J., what Foxes were they?
JJ ROBERTS

Post by JJ ROBERTS »

eightbore,The guns on display Fox Sterlingworth Field Grade, early A grade, late A grade, Savage fox Sterlingworth 16 ga.and Fox toy gun. J.J.
49packard

Post by 49packard »

Thanks for Sharing jj,

You and your Foxes look real good!

Brian
Maggiemollie

Post by Maggiemollie »

Nicely done.