Two 16's

Use this forum to discuss other vintage guns
Post Reply
User avatar
Silvers
Posts: 5169
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:28 pm
Location: Between Phila and Utica
Has thanked: 1194 times
Been thanked: 1838 times

Two 16's

Post by Silvers »

Here's a quick pic of Mike of the Mountain's new to him VH Parker along with my DS Ejector Lefever, a recent find. Both 28" guns doing warm ups for the uplands with RST and Fiocchi shells. Pic was taken today on Rock Mtn's shorter woodsy course. Beautiful weather and so nice to see both classic 16's together and standing proud. :)
IMG_5727.jpg
Aan
User avatar
Jeff S
Site Admin
Posts: 3785
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:59 am
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Has thanked: 2825 times
Been thanked: 1708 times

Re: Two 16's

Post by Jeff S »

Nice picture. I like 16’s and I like round pistol grips.
Shoot vintage firearms, relax, and have fun.
Stan Hillis
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:31 pm
Location: Jawja
Has thanked: 871 times
Been thanked: 1000 times

Re: Two 16's

Post by Stan Hillis »

Nice pic of the 16s. I really like them, too.

I've got a couple that I shoot a good bit, and shoot very well ......... my LC Smith FWE, 32" barreled Field Grade, with HOT ...........and my 30" barreled AE Philly Fox. Both are deadly dove guns with 1 oz. of 8s, or 7 1/2s in the late season. Hooray for purple shells.

SRH
Post Reply