Northeast S x S classic

AHFCA lists all upcoming events on this Forum. Be sure to check back frequently to see what exciting shooting events, displays, and meeting are scheduled.
Jeff S

Northeast S x S classic

Post by Jeff S »

I know it's a long ways away, but does anyone know the date of the Northeast S x S Classic at Hausmann's? As always, calendars tend to fill up fast and I would like to save the date. :) Jeff
ROMAC

Re: Northeast S x S classic

Post by ROMAC »

attachment.jpg
attachment.jpg (81.58 KiB) Viewed 2242 times
"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
Jeff S

Post by Jeff S »

Whew! Thanks Roger. This morning there was an announcement that the Rolling Stones are going to play in Grand Rapids on June 10th, and I was worried that there was going to be a conflict. That would have been a tough decision, old guitars vs old shotguns. See you in Friendsville. :)
Mike of the Mountain

Post by Mike of the Mountain »

Steggy, bring plenty of guns and ammo!!! Stick around for the 7th too. We will be holding a handicapped sub-gauge shoot at "The Rock" for anyone who wants more shotgun fun!! 8)

BTW, The Rolling Stones are the greatest rock and roll band ever. :D :!: Saw them at JFK back in the early 80s.
Jeff S

Post by Jeff S »

My wonderful wife just invited 7 women to our cottage for the weekend of June 5th and 6th, no husbands allowed. Gee, I guess I'll have to go to Hausmann's. :)
jolly bill

Post by jolly bill »

Jeff S wrote:My wonderful wife just invited 7 women to our cottage for the weekend of June 5th and 6th, no husbands allowed. Gee, I guess I'll have to go to Hausmann's. :)
Jeff,

Best you head east and spend some time with the guys while your wife spends some time with the gals.

Tell your wife that somehow, you'll manage the trauma and will be OK. Almost like the first step towards sainthood.

Jolly
Jim Cloninger

Post by Jim Cloninger »

I agree that the Stones are the greatest rock and roll band ever. Back in the day, I saw them play several times. Outstanding was at the Palladium, 2500 people only, and Altamont Receway the West coast Woodstock, a few babies born and a few shot by Hell's Agles security force. Too bad you can't see them at small venues anymore.
Jim
PS - I have also had dinner in late night restaurants with the band members at the next table.
Goodbye Mandy, once in a life time hunting dog. I miss you every day.