CSMC XE 20ga butt stock SOLD PENDING FUNDS

This forum is to be used to post A.H. Fox Gun parts and pieces from orphaned guns you own or you are searching for. This forum is NOT to be used to sell ANYTHING including complete guns or gun parts. This forum is NOT a marketplace but a bulletin board. All contacts between individuals are to be made through the forum PM system. No prices are to be posted. The main intent here is to marry parts with the original gun and to celebrate that reunion.
CJ LaCoste

CSMC XE 20ga butt stock SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Post by CJ LaCoste »

My first post here but was told you folks might have an interest in the old butt stock from my XE. I re-stocked my XE and have a nice piece of wood left over. Its straight, 13" to the end of the wood with spacers and a leather pad making the LOP 14" on my action. I have no use for it but don't want it to be pretty firewood either. Just by feel, there might be added weight at the pad for balance. Gun has 26" and 30" barrels and my guess is whoever cut the stock down before me added counter balance.

Anyway it's a nice piece of of high grade wood. If you might want it let me know.

CJ
Last edited by CJ LaCoste on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ROMAC

Re: CSMC XE 20ga butt stock

Post by ROMAC »

I'm interested,

Just sent you a private message.

I see you are new, look for the "1 new message" up in the User Control Panel" section under Homepage above.
"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
CJ LaCoste

Re: CSMC XE 20ga butt stock

Post by CJ LaCoste »

Lets see if the pics shows up
Attachments
20190322_142513_resized_1.jpg