A.H Fox BE grade 20 gauge 32" barrels!!!!

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
teflon

A.H Fox BE grade 20 gauge 32" barrels!!!!

Post by teflon »

Love this little gun!![imgImages/nn259/teflontegan/fox5.jpg[/IMG]][]ImageImageImage
FOXIST

Post by FOXIST »

:D WOW! what a gun! Thats what I would consider a "Rare" Smallbore with a hard to find engraving pattern and 32" tubes to boot. Excuse me while I wipe the drool from my keyboard. Paul
A FOX GETS THE GAME!
Researcher

Post by Researcher »

As a rare combination it doesn't get much cooler then that!! I'd love to have that in my gun safe!
Share the knowledge
fullchoke16

Post by fullchoke16 »

Teflon, Great small bore. Just curious, where did you find it?
Recoil is most noticed when I miss
teflon

BE 20 Gauge

Post by teflon »

Well,I purchased it from an elderly Gent,this last winter.He told me he bought the gun from the "original"owner 43 years ago,for a sum of 650$ Unfortunatly for me that was not what he wanted for it!Its my second fox,and the one I most desired out of the fox's Ive known of or about.Because of it purity and elegant lines "very hard to find configuration"I was a member of the forum but for some reason could not log in under my old name (tegun) so had to make a new one.When I first got hold of the little GEM I was very excited,and wanted more info on it,so i became a member,and stated what I had and got some responses but not much and had problems with my computer.So here I am,humble to learn more,just happy to be here.[imImageg][/imgImage]
teflon

Post by teflon »

how do I pic's to fit better?
teflon

trying to get better pictures..

Post by teflon »

[/imgImage]
birdawg

Post by birdawg »

Try entering them one line per photo and text before or after the images.
Hope this helps.
jess
Last edited by birdawg on Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have more than I need, but not as many as I want"
"The search continues on many fronts"
Life Member, A.H. Fox Collectors Association.
TOOL MAN

Post by TOOL MAN »

Awesome Fox !!!! I would say there is just a wee bit of choke left in those tubes?? The dove that gets within 60 yards of her will need a lot more than TEFLON!!! -----TOOL
On the whole....I'd rather be in Philadelphia....
Mike Krol

Post by Mike Krol »

Good Lord, what a find! I'll bet my buddy Mike Campbell has trembling hands as he views this....
teflon

Post by teflon »

Who's mike campbell?
Mike Krol

Post by Mike Krol »

teflon wrote:Who's mike campbell?
Oh, he'll chime in here before too long... dangling a 32" 20 bore graded Fox in front of his nose is kinda like putting a big old nightcrawler before a hungry spring bullhead... no choice but to take the bait, and deep.
teflon

Post by teflon »

that's one funny analogy!Reminds me,of well oh me... :D
mike campbell

Post by mike campbell »

That's a facinating gun! Talk about a collector's item; that little gun will always command a lot of interest. Maybe you could show it around at a gathering of Fox lovers someday. Enjoy.
teflon

Post by teflon »

well man,I would love to.Just need something on the west side of the U.S.Just a couple guy's that like a little history and REAL facination for Fox guns,would be great.A classic trap would be sweet as well.I would love shoot a 32" 20gauge choked real tight and just smoke those birds. :lol:.That gun throws the most consistant pattern with evenly spaced shot holes that a greased nat with Jedi like reflexes would not make it thru.I have a few other guns a would like to bring as well.