20 Gauge Fox completed

Use this area to post pictures of you favorite Fox custom project or share information about custom projects. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
Ithaca33

Re: 20 Gauge Fox completed

Post by Ithaca33 »

Holy crap!
vaturkey

Post by vaturkey »

Thanks for the nice comments.

Shot the gun at the NE SXS and it did well. Shot the small game course and shot in the 30's which is amazing good for me. Going to be one heckuva nice grouse/woodcock gun. Looking forward to taking it to Maine in the fall. PS. Yes, I shoot the heck out of my customs and they work/handle as well as they look. Amazing little gun to shoot.
Mike of the Mountain

Post by Mike of the Mountain »

Tom, we get custom work done to make guns more "shootable". Grind 'em up!!!!!!
Mike of the Mountain

Post by Mike of the Mountain »

Tom, did the pink clothespin come with the gun or was that custom too? :lol:
vaturkey

Post by vaturkey »

Mike of the Mountain wrote:Tom, did the pink clothespin come with the gun or was that custom too? :lol:
That was a custom clothespin. :)

Actually that was spray painted by my buddy for dog training purposes. He would spin a pheasant and plant it in the tall grass and then put the pink clothespin on a nearby piece of switchgrass. He figure out real quick that if he put out 6 birds, by the 6th bird he had no idea where the heck the first bird was at. That pink clothespin is actually about 10 years old.
Fox20obsessed

Post by Fox20obsessed »

I would love to see this beauty in person someday Tom. Truly magnificent custom 20, fits in nicely with your other customs. Sweet!
-Matt