JT Callahan

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
Fin2Feather

Re: JT Callahan

Post by Fin2Feather »

That is good news. I knew there had to be a glitch somewhere; just too much infomation to the contrary. Glad it worked out.
Utica Fox Appreciation Society - Charter Member
Dalgo

Post by Dalgo »

Me, too, F2F. And thanks. Being that I live in a township, feeding off a bigger "town," I would venture to say the problem lies at my end of the chain. But who knows? I hope that this isn't a harbinger of things to come on a bigger scale, given the upheavals we're beginning to experience with the US Postal Service. The alternative address I provided him is also a township off the same post office in the town of Moscow, PA. It's my general "ship-to" address. He's sending it there, certified, so it has a better chance of getting to me. What a very nice man to deal with, though. :)

Dalgo
A fox is more a fox from experience, than because it is a fox.
7ach

Post by 7ach »

I have been thinking about getting a letter for awhile now.
What is his current address and rates?
Dalgo

Post by Dalgo »

I am a HAPPY CAMPER! Today I received my letter and card. All is well.

Dalgo
Dalgo

Post by Dalgo »

7ach, on the home page, under "Mechanisms/Identification Styles." there is a heading, "Factory Letters." You'll find the address and price information there.

Dalgo