FOX GUN ROOM BANNERS--PRE-BOOKING for THE SOUTHERN

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
TOOL MAN

FOX GUN ROOM BANNERS--PRE-BOOKING for THE SOUTHERN

Post by TOOL MAN »

Comrades,

We will once again offer a pre-booking on our stylish Fox gun room banners for all those who will be attending The Southern in late April. I'm giving you until April 14th to place orders. That way we can ensure that a banner will be waiting for you down in Sanford and obviously you will avoid any shipping charges. These make an outstanding addition to your "Fox Cave" and a great gift idea as well. They are a heavy-weight 13 oz vinyl, 36" W x 21" H, hemmed on all sides with two brass grommets at the top corners for hanging. Banners are $45 ea and with that, a small "kicker" goes back into the AHFCA coffer. Let's be sure to use the "banner relay" to get these into the hands of your Fox budds who may not be attending the event!! To order, simply post a reply here with your name and qty requested or if you prefer, email me at: cambo6789@gmail.com Banner pic shown below.
Let's move some product!!!! Thanks-----TOOL

On the whole....I'd rather be in Philadelphia....
MilRob

Re: FOX GUN ROOM BANNERS--PRE-BOOKING for THE SOUTHERN

Post by MilRob »

Anyone willing to ship one back to me in Minnesota?
TOOL MAN

Post by TOOL MAN »

MiRob,

Please email me with your full shipping address and I'll be back in touch with you. My email addy is posted above.----S
MilRob

Post by MilRob »

Email sent. Appreciate it.
mhead

Post by mhead »

I would like to get a banner if possible . I attend the southern every year so i can pick up there. My name. Mike Head i will email you at the above adress to further the order . How to pay . Will that be at the southern or by check. Thanks e
jim garrett

Post by jim garrett »

Tool( I won't ask for the source of the name!) I will be at the Southern and I would like a banner. See you there Jim Garrett
Kimber06

Post by Kimber06 »

Toolman
I would love to get one of the banners. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the southern, so I will have to order it and have it shipped to me. How do I go about this, send you a check? Or us paypal? Please let me know the perferred method and who to give my address to.
Thanks
SPE33

Post by SPE33 »

Got my banner in the mail last week and I can tell you they are really,really,nice.Very well made and worth every penny. Shipped securely in a postal container as well. Thanks again to Tool-man
TOOL MAN

Post by TOOL MAN »

Now we're getting some action......keep the orders coming!!

Jim....all set, I have one reserved for you. Just track down one of the Fox Directors and they will supply. At this point I'm 50/50 on attending. Cash or check for $45 is fine. (BTW---wish it was the result of some epic, frat party debauchery, alas just the moniker earned from 28 years at Stanley Black & Decker)

Kimber....please send me an email with your complete shipping address and I'll get back to you on next steps.
cambo6789@gmail.com

Thanks for the "plug" SPE33, glad you are happy with it!!----------------TOOL
TOOL MAN

Post by TOOL MAN »

LAST CALL on BANNERS for THE SOUTHERN..........................
MilRob

Post by MilRob »

Got my banners today and like the other post I am very impressed. The banners look great and are high quality. Thanks again.
jim garrett

Post by jim garrett »

Toolman...I was never able to catch anyone at the Fox tent at the Southern. Do you still have any of the Fox banners? If so, send me a pm with the address and I will send you a check and also give me the amount. Jim Garrett
TOOL MAN

Post by TOOL MAN »

Jim,

Please check your PM's----TOOL MAN