What do you feed your Fox?

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
rhpierce

What do you feed your Fox?

Post by rhpierce »

For the non-tox crowd, what is your preferred shot, and where are you finding components for handloading?

I'm particularly interested in waterfowl loads...send a PM or email if you'd prefer.

Thanks in advance.
Big Friend Ten

Re: What do you feed your Fox?

Post by Big Friend Ten »

I love Nice Shot for loading my own. Otherwise I feed a couple HE's and a 32" A Grade factory loads of Kent Tungsten Impact or Bismuth.

Precision Reloading has loading data for Nice Shot if you call and request it.

Mark
Stan Hillis

Re: What do you feed your Fox?

Post by Stan Hillis »

I load bismuth for mine. My components come from wherever the best prices are. Wads are usually from Mid-South Shooters Supply, powder and primers wherever I can scrounge 'em, generally gun shows, as I eliminate the hazmat fees on the small amounts I would be ordering. All my bismuth components are the same as for lead loads.

Stan