What is it worth?

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
1straightshot

What is it worth?

Post by 1straightshot »

20 ga. A grade..Grey receiver, 30 inch barrels (lots of blue), double trigger and twin ivory beads.Needs butt stock and probably forend to match up with new stock. Thanks
Mark Copeland

Post by Mark Copeland »

What is the current codition of stock? If it HAS to be replaced you're looking at a project gun, +/- $1K as long as barrels and action checks out ok.

1928 CE Fox 16
1straightshot

Post by 1straightshot »

Mark,It is a nice gun except at sometime in its life the stock was cut to a 10 inch lop.The piece was saved and later replaced but the LOP is then 12.5 inches and you can see the line.Still 2 inches short for me.I can get a nice stock made for about $750.I ust don't know if it is worth the trouble.
Mark Copeland

Post by Mark Copeland »

If the gun is in perfect working condition with good barrels and you can pick it up +/- $1K you could have a very nice shooter that FITS you for an additional $750. Not a bad deal.

Good Luck!

MC

1928 CE Fox 16