ANSLEY H FOX CHAMPIONSHIP

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
Fox-Events

ANSLEY H FOX CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by Fox-Events »

Our CHAMPION and RUNNER UP trophies have arrived. Here they are.

A reminder to all who plan to shoot our third annual event while at the Vintage Cup. It will be here before we know it! If you do a presignup with the Vintagers for the American Classic Event, you'll get FREE admission to the Vintage Cup on each and every day you're there. And that will save you $20. admission per day. Time to dust off those Foxes and get in some practice over the next three weeks.....

http://foxcollectors.com/My%20Forum/php ... f=8&t=2597

Fox-Events

fox-admin
Site Admin

Re: ANSLEY H FOX CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by fox-admin »

WOW!! They are great looking trophies. Nice job, I only wish I had the shooting skills to win one for my man cave. Oh well it will be big fun giving it a go.
I am getting real excited about the Vintager's it's a sure sign fall is coming. Bought my NY and North Dakota licenses today.
Fox-Events

Post by Fox-Events »

Just a reminder on our Ansley H Fox Championship shooting event. We sure hope y'all are out doing some practicing with those Foxes.

Please take note that the Vintagers presignup/free admission option was ended on September 10. Of course, signups and re-entries for the American Classic may be done while at Pintail Point.
FOXIST

Post by FOXIST »

I cannot wait!!!!! I had the guns out of the safe today for wipe down and cleaning. The smell of a gun oil rag just gets me excited for fall and bird hunting. I grabbed my hunting vest out of the basement closet and my lab "Bailey" was running around in circles. I guess even the dogs know what is coming. Paul
A FOX GETS THE GAME!
TOOL MAN

Post by TOOL MAN »

6 days and counting!!!!!! Wait till you see the collection of "Philly Iron" we will be displaying this year. Trust me comrades, there will be more eye-candy on our tables at Pintail, than the center runway at CHEETAH's!!!!! Long range weather forecast looks good too. Hope to meet some "new blood" and of course, looking forward, to hangin' out with the nicest bunch of guys, in the doublegun community. Lock & load.--------TOOL
On the whole....I'd rather be in Philadelphia....
al

Post by al »

I will be there!With both my Foxes