A few Northeast SxS pics

AHFCA lists all upcoming events on this Forum. Be sure to check back frequently to see what exciting shooting events, displays, and meeting are scheduled.
Silvers

A few Northeast SxS pics

Post by Silvers »

I was under the tent most of the time but did some random pics of Fox personalities and tidbits:

Our winning FOX team in the Fox - Lefever Challenge. L to R: Dick Mider, David DeFernelmont, Dave Wunrow, Frank Srebro "Silvers" and Stan Hoover. Stan carrying a way cool head down fox XE with boldly chiseled engraving and a Kautzky SST.
IMG_3001.jpg
At the Bo-Whoop and W C Letterman shooting field, That's my Super-Fox second from the left and far right is Jeff Stegmaier's cool Charles Daly 10 bore hammer gun. Jeff is in the background helping to pull targets.

Daryl Corona and Chuck Bishop (Parker Historian) on the right in the cart
IMG_2982.jpg
"Jolly Bill" in the background on the right watching the shooting. The gent sitting in the front is Parker enthusiast Tom Pellegrini who travelled north from SC = a 12 hour drive.
IMG_2981.jpg
Jeff S getting ready to sound off with that 10 bore Daly
IMG_2980.JPG
Last edited by Silvers on Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Aan
Silvers

Re: A few Northeast SxS pics

Post by Silvers »

"Vaturkey" (Tom Tutwiler) showing off one of Danny Rossiter's custom small bore Foxes, a long legged one at that! Dan's father is to the left of Tom. Steve Barnett's many tables are beyond.
IMG_2983.jpg
Official brew of the Fox Collectors (after shooting is done) courtesy of Tom Wyraz "Marshfellow".
IMG_2984.jpg
Aan
Jeff S

Post by Jeff S »

Very nice pictures, Frank. Thanks for taking the time to post them. I still need to locate some Utica Club beer. I guess I'll have to make another trip to Pa.
Jim Cloninger

Post by Jim Cloninger »

Thanks for the pictures, Frank. Jim
Goodbye Mandy, once in a life time hunting dog. I miss you every day.
vaturkey

Post by vaturkey »

Posted some of the shootoff pics on that link. Take a look.

Weather was nice after the first day. Was mighty wet that first morning.
jolly bill

Post by jolly bill »

[quote="Silvers"]I was under the tent most of the time but did some random pics of Fox personalities and tidbits:

"Jolly Bill" in the background on the right watching the shooting. The gent sitting in the front is Parker enthusiast Tom Pellegrini who travelled north from SC = a 12 hour drive.
IMG_2981.jpg
In the 4th picture down, I would like to point out the gent to the right of me with the "O'Neill" T-Shirt. He is Owen O'Neill. Owen graciously shared with many of us, the FE 12 gauge Fox that Steve Cambria wrote about in the current issue of The Double Gun Journal entitled " Above and Beyond". Owen is the 2nd cousin to the good Captain and Doctor John O'Neill, the subject of the article. Later to become Admiral O'Neill.

It was an absolute honor and pleasure to have that FE in hand and shoulder it. What a gun.

Thanks to Owen and Phil Woody for bringing the gun for us to see.

Jolly