Great Northeast SxS/Hidden Hollow is coming up!

AHFCA lists all upcoming events on this Forum. Be sure to check back frequently to see what exciting shooting events, displays, and meeting are scheduled.
Silvers

Great Northeast SxS/Hidden Hollow is coming up!

Post by Silvers »

Although I know Ernie (owner) I have no business connection with Hidden Hollow and its Great Northeast SxS event that's coming up in 3 weeks (June 1-3). It's always a good time shooting the different venues, gun dickering, talking with friends and meeting new ones. Every year I run into gents who lament after a few trips around the hilly course, they should have rented a golf cart. With that in mind those wanting to do HH's grouse courses might consider doing a rental. I trailer mine to HH. The event link is shown below and there's a sub-link there for golf cart rentals. The larger SxS vendors include Steve Barnett and Jay Schacter, as confirmed while I was at the Southern and talked with both. RST's shell plant is nearby and is always set up with cash & carry pricing. The event is in the northeast quadrant of PA with Montrose PA and Vestal NY being close landmarks. I don't know what the Collector Associations are planning but I assume details will be posted here and there over days to come.

http://hhhsc.net/
Last edited by Silvers on Thu May 11, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OH Osthaus

Re: Hidden Hollow coming up!

Post by OH Osthaus »

always a great event - and good shooting courses
"If there is a heaven it must have thinning aspen gold, and flighting woodcock, and a bird dog" GBE
Mike of the Mountain

Re: Great Northeast SxS/Hidden Hollow is coming up!

Post by Mike of the Mountain »

I sent the updated rules for Bo-Whoop/WCL Cup events and for the Fox-Lefever Challenge. Team Fox better step it up this year as odds are on Team Lefever to finally defeat Fox in a Challenge.
TOOL MAN

Post by TOOL MAN »

Mike of the Mountain wrote:I sent the updated rules for Bo-Whoop/WCL Cup events and for the Fox-Lefever Challenge. Team Fox better step it up this year as odds are on Team Lefever to finally defeat Fox in a Challenge.
HELL.jpg
HELL.jpg (20.77 KiB) Viewed 3571 times
On the whole....I'd rather be in Philadelphia....
Mike of the Mountain

Then I suppose some of the collectors best step up to the plate and dig in. Nothing to lose but dignity!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:
Mike of the Mountain

Hey there Mr. Tool. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

LOSER.jpg
LOSER.jpg (6.76 KiB) Viewed 3544 times